You can help achieve a world without breast cancer by contributing financially in a way that is meaningful to you. Your gift will support our Affiliate’s mission to provide local community grants, helping people in our community access education, screening and treatment. Your funds also support life-saving research initiatives that will enable scientists to discover the cures for breast cancer.
1. 75% of net proceeds raised by Komen SWFL stay in our community to fund mamograms, treatment and services.
2. 25% of all net procees fund national research grants that energize science to find the cure for breast cancer.
3. Since 2002, Komen SWFL put over $ 5.5 Million Dollars into our local community.
4. See where our money goes locally - Our list of grantees is always shown at : http://www.komenswfl.org/grants/current-grant-recipients/
5. Komen is the largest source of non-governmental breast cancer research funds in the world.
6. Komen also contributes over 200 % MORE in breast cancer research grant funding each year than any other charity in the U.S.
Donate by Mail:
Gifts to Southwest Florida Susan G. Komen can also be made by check.
Please fill out the Mail in Donation Form and mail in with your check.
If you are a Race participant and collected multiple checks mail them with a completed Multiple Donation Page.
Susan G. Komen Southwest Florida 26800 S. Tamiami Trail, # 210 Bonita Springs, FL 34134
Click here for directions to our office.